WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION becomes more common as you get older.
But it’s not a natural part of aging. It’s sometimes refer Erectile Dysfunction to as “Impotence,” but this term is now us Erectile Dysfunction less often.
There are no uniform criteria defining how consistent the problem has to be and for what duration it must be present to consider Erectile Dysfunction ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder-5 specifies a duration of at least 6 months in its definition of ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
As Erectile Dysfunction often leads to dissatisfaction in sexual life, it is also the primary cause of mental trauma among men. Many marriages are report broken due to this poor performance of men.
SYMPTOMS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
– Trouble getting an erection and difficulty maintaining an erection during sexual activities are the most common symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It is important we acknowledge medication our signs and symptoms of erectile dysfunction on time so that we can take timely treatment.
A man suffering from erectile dysfunction will experience one or many of these significant symptoms:
• You miss getting an erection.
• Even if a man gets erection, he is not able to maintain it for long time.
• There is a very little sexual desire.
• The person feels depressed in Erectile Dysfunction and builds anxiety.
CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
– Top 10 causes of erectile dysfunction
Just like with many health issues, erectile dysfunction becomes more common as you age. While about 2% to 12% of men at age 40 experience some form of ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, this percentage goes up with every decade of life. In fact, more than half of men over 70 years old experience some symptoms of ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
2. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONENTARY LIFESTYLE AND OBESITY
I know. You probably already know that being overweight is bad for your health. But, did you know that being overweight actually causes your body to turn testosterone into estrogenic? This is one of the reasons why scientists believe obesity and a Erectile Dysfunctionentary lifestyle (little to no exercise, unhealthy food choices, etc.) can lead to problems with erectile dysfunction.
Fortunately, this is a reversible problem. With the right support, you can lose weight and start to exercise more. As you do, you will probably notice your erections getting better and lasting longer. Always check with your healthcare provider before starting any diet or exercise plan, though.
Diabetes is such an overwhelming diagnosis for many reasons, and unfortunately, this is one of the Erectile Dysfunction problems a man with diabetes often has to live with. The longer you have diabetes (either type 1 or type 2), the more likely you are to experience ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
But, the good news is, how well you control your blood sugar levels really affects your risk for ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
An estimate Erectile Dysfunction 2% to 12% of all 40-year-old men experience ED, but that percentage jumps to 50% if you only look at those with high blood sugar.
Erectile dysfunction cause Erectile Dysfunction by diabetes isn’t always a completely reversible problem, but you can definitely make it a lot better or less likely to happen by following your doctor’s advice to control your blood sugar.
4. HEART DISEASE, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, AND HIGH CHOLESTEROL
Erectile dysfunction actually has an interesting relationship with a man’s heart health. It’s been known for a while that things like high blood pressure and high cholesterol can cause ED.
However, recent research has actually shown that when healthy men develop ED, many of them end up being diagnose Erectile Dysfunction with heart disease less than 5 years later.
So, if you are experiencing ED and have had no other health issues, you may want your doctor to take a look at your heart. You might be able to prevent the development of heart disease by catching the warning signs early.
Smoking and other tobacco use is connect ED to many health problems, including erectile dysfunction. The use of tobacco decreases blood flow throughout your entire body.
This includes the blood vessels in a man’s penis. If the blood supply is decrease ED there, it becomes much more difficult for you to achieve and maintain an erection. Thankfully, this is reversible. If you stop smoking, you’ll notice your erections will improve.
6. SIDE EFFECTS
There are a number of Erectile Dysfunction, both prescription and otherwise, that can contribute to or cause ED . These include some antidepressants, some blood pressure ED, some antihistamines, some acid reflux ED, and opioid pain Erectile Dysfunction.
This is not an exhaustive list though, so if you are having difficulty with erections and recently start ED a new ED, ask your pharmacist or prescribing doctor if the two things could be connect ED.
7. MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
When it comes to ED, your brain plays a major role in your ability to achieve and sustain an erection. If you’re under stress or struggling with your mental health, your brain can have trouble creating nerve connections and releasing the hormones responsible for causing an erection.
Examples of these stressors include things like depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties, grief, watching too much pornography, and even performance anxiety in the ED room.
These are manageable and potentially reversible with the right support or treatment.
8. PROSTATE INFLAMMATION AND PROSTATE CANCER
It should be no surprise that an unhealthy prostate can lead to ED. The prostate is responsible for creating one of the components of semen.
While benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) doesn’t cause ED. On the other hand, chronic inflammation of the prostate or prostate cancer can cause painful ejaculation and difficulty achieving an erection.
Be sure to talk to your doctor if you have known prostate issues and are experiencing ED
9. SEXUALLY TRANSMITTERECTILE DYSFUNCTION INFECTIONS (STIS)
A common question men have is whether sexually transmit ED infections (formerly known as STDs) can lead to erectile dysfunction.
The short answer is yes. Certain STIs, like chlamydia, gonorrhoeic, un treat Erectile Dysfunction HIV, and viral hepatitis can sometimes cause infections in the prostate gland. If this does happen, then it is possible for you to have symptoms of ED.
Most of the time, if you treat both the prostate infection and take steps to manage STIs, any issues with ED will resolve as well.
If a prostate infection is left un treat ED, though, it can cause permanent damage, so it’s better to see your doctor about it sooner rather than later.
10. LOW TESTOSTERONE
An estimate Erectile Dysfunction 1 in 4 men has lower-than-normal levels of testosterone, also known as low T. Low T causes all types of men’s health issues, including hair loss, insomnia, low sex drive, and ED .
The lower the level of testosterone, the more symptoms you may experience. This is very easy to identify with a simple blood test, and can be managed Erectile Dysfunction with ED .
Once testosterone levels are brought back to normal, most men will notice their ED symptoms getting better or going away altogether.
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION & MENTAL HEALTH.
– Although most causes of erectile dysfunction are physical in nature, many cases of ED develop as a result of emotional or psychological issues.
When erectile dysfunction is relate Erectile Dysfunction to a psychological problem, it’s refer Erectile Dysfunction to as psychological, or psychological impotence.
A variety of issues can all cause or contribute to psychological ED, such as:
•Anxiety, whether general in nature or specifically relate ED to sex
•Fear or sexual failure or poor sexual performance
•Feelings of guilt about engaging in sexual activity
•Stress about sex or chronic stress relate Erectile Dysfunction to other issues
•Depression and other mood disorders
•Excessive porn consumption
SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION IN WOMENS.
– Erectile Dysfunction in Women also known as Sexual Dysfunction in Women is common and often goes unreported Erectile Dysfunction and untreat ED.
Its management is part of patient-centre Erectile Dysfunction primary care. Primary care providers are uniquely position ED to identify and assess sexual health concerns of their patients, provide reassurance regarding normal sexual function, and treat sexual dysfunction or refer as appropriate.
Many women experience some form of sexual dysfunction, be it lack of desire, lack of arousal, failure to achieve orgasm, or pain during sexual activity.
CATEGORIES OF SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION IN WOMEN.
– The World Health Organization defines sexual health as “a state of physical, emotional, mental, and social well-being in relation to sexuality” and “not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction, or infirmity.”
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Erectile Dysfunction (DSM-5), publish Erectile Dysfunction in 2013, defines three categories of sexual dysfunction in women:
•Female sexual interest and arousal disorder
•Female sexual orgasmic disorder
•Genitopelvic pain/penetration disorder.
SYMPTOMS OF SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION IN WOMEN.
– Most common Symptoms of Sexual Dysfunction in Women are:
•Persist for at least 6 months
•Occur in 75% to 100% of sexual encounters
•Be accompanied ED by personal distress
•Not be relate Erectile Dysfunction to another psychological or ED condition, Erectile Dysfunction or substance use, or relationship distress.
TREATMENT FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.
Before we look for the treatment of ED, we should think about changing our Lifestyles too.
•Stop any tobacco or illegal drug use.
•Cut back on alcohol.
•Eat a healthy diet.
•Lose weight if you’re overweight or obese.
•Lower your cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
TREATMENT FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION INCLUDES 4 TYPES :
1. COUNSELING: If anxiety or stress is causing your ED, it may help to talk to a professional therapist. Life-changing problems or even everyday stress can trigger ED .
Talking about these things with a license ED therapist can ease sexual anxiety and help you feel more confident in your relationship.
2. MEDICATION: Medication of Erectile Dysfunction can be pills, drugs insert ED into the tip of the penis, or injections into the penis. The first things doctors usually prescribe to men with erectile dysfunction are pills like:
•Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
They are taken anywhere from 15 minutes to 36 hours before having sex, depending on the drug. You shouldn’t use these more than once a day.
These pills work for about 80% of men who take them. But if your erection lasts more than 4 hours, seek emergency medicational help. Side effects include:
•In rare cases, a temporary blue-green shading of your vision.
DO’S & DONT’S OF MEDICATION:
• Tell your doctor about all Medication you’re taking, including over-the-counter drugs, herbs, and Supplements.
• You shouldn’t take these pills if you take nitrate drugs for heart disease. Doing so can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
• Also use caution if you’re taking alpha-blockers for prostate problems or blood pressure.
3. SURGERY: If all other ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION treatments have fail ED, your doctor may recommend surgery.
The operations are:
•PROSTHETIC IMPLANT SURGERY – Several types of prostheses can be implant ED in the penis. All are completely hidden from view, under the skin.
Washington University urologists most often implant a three-piece inflatable prosthesis with fluid cylinders that can be completely fill ED, resulting in an erection, or completely empty ED, resulting in a natural, non-erect (flaccid) state.
A pump in the scrotum is us ED to inflate the penis. The three-piece inflatable implant has the most natural appearance, the greatest flexibility and a long track record of durability.
The surgery is perform Erectile Dysfunction in a hospital with the patient under general anesthesia. A semi-rigid device, which can be bent upward or downward, is implant ED in a small percentage of patients, who mostly have poor dexterity or are paraplegic, quadriplegic or not candidates for deep anesthesia.
• PENILE REVASCULARIZATION SURGERY – ED that results in young people after a pelvic fracture can often be correct Erectile Dysfunction with surgical transfer and sewing of an artery into the penis.
If the distal penile arteries are still open, an epigastric artery from underneath the abdominal muscles can be transfer ED from the abdomen to the penis, vastly improving blood inflow and allowing a man to achieve more normal erections.
• TREATMENT FOR PEYRONIE’S DISEASE – Severe penile curvature that precludes intercourse is a distressing condition. Our urologists have extensive experience in the medicational and surgical correction of such penile deformities, including penile plication and plaque excision and grafting.
MOST COMMONLY ASK ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION QUESTIONS ABOUT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION :
1) Is Erectile Dysfunction Permanently Curable?
– It depends on the cause of ED. The simple the cause, the easier to cure. It can be cure Erectile Dysfunction with the right diagnosis, support, treatment and medication
2) Can Erectile Dysfunction be Genetic?
– As per the research, no genetic components are found for the person to build ED Genetically. It is more likely to happen due to our physical and mental issues.
3) Can Erectile Dysfunction be cure Erectile Dysfunction by itself?
– No, ED cannot be cure ED by itself. You must go through proper diagnosis, treatment and medication.
4) When to see a Doctor when having the Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
– When you have concern about your erections or you may experience premature or delayed ejaculation. When you are not satisfied with your sexual performance or you face difficulty in maintaining erection for long for couple of months then you should see for a good Urologist and have a proper treatment.
5) How much time it takes to Recover from Erectile Dysfunction?
– Maximum 3 months are enough to get rid of sexual problems but it only depends upon the cause and the severity of the disease. But as per the researchers ED can improve symptoms in 5 Years. Just you need to go through a proper medication
6) Will Erectile Dysfunction go away?
– Yes, ED is not a permanent disease unless and until you go through a proper medication.
7) What food one should eat & avoid when having Erectile Dysfunction?
– Erectile Dysfunction can be an early warning of other significant cardiometabolic problems—and since nutritional intake plays a critical role in overall cardiometabolic health, this means it can also influence ED.
FOODS THAT HELPS TO CURE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION :
A) Vegetables – Brightly coloured vegetables such as spinach, kale, broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes are rich in compounds known as antioxidants which helps to cure ED.
B) Fruits – Fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and grapes are excellent sources of antioxidants and can also increase nitric oxide production, improving blood flow throughout the body which helps to cure ED.
C) Whole Grains – Researchers have found that men who consume a diet rich in whole grains and limited in refined carbohydrates have a lower prevalence of ED. Consumption of whole grains has also been linked to a decreased risk for diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
D) Nuts – The diet is rich in heart-healthy fats, including nuts, which may be associated with an improvement in ED.
E) Legumes – Legumes are another plant-based food that can increase your body’s nitric acid production, improving blood flow throughout the body. Common types of legumes include kidney beans, black beans, pinto beans, cannellini beans, Great Northern beans, navy beans, soy beans, black-eyed peas, chickpeas, and lentils.
F) Fish – The heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids found in fish have numerous well-known health benefits, including prevention of heart disease, stroke, and cognitive decline and ED.
G) Chocolate – Chocolate is rich in flavonoids, which are antioxidant compounds that increase blood flow and concentration of nitric oxide in the blood. Dark chocolate is the best choice for a sweet treat, since milk chocolate contains higher amounts of sugar and fat. It helps a lot in ED.
FOODS THAT ARE WORST FOR ED :
A) Alcohol – Alcohol can both help and hurt your ability to get an erection. Alcohol is a depressant, it can also numb the feeling in the penis, making it more difficult to achieve and maintain an erection.
B) Saturated Fats – Saturated fats are most likely to develop Heart Disease. The reason why fatty meats are ED foods is that they could cause blockages in the coronary arteries
C) Soy – Soy foods can be highly nutritious. But, when you eat too much, they can be foods causing ED and impact your manliness.
D) White Bread – The bigger body flab from eating too much white bread and processed carbs won’t be your only problem. These foods can also curb testosterone and increase a man’s estrogen hormone levels. This problem is particularly present in men who stick to a Western-style diet.
E) Refined Carbs – Studies indicate that a high refined carbohydrates intake, high fructose corn syrup, and caloric intake are primary factors for metabolic disorders that can lead to the development of ED .
IS ED SELF DIGNOSABLE OR NOT?
– We can understand the symptoms of ED and get a particular treatment but we can not self diagnose it as it is a sensitive matter which should be diagnosed by a professional Urologist.
HOW TO FIX ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION WITHOUT VAIGARA?
– To overcome ED without Vaigara and make your Health Better and Better Sex Life, follow these steps –
•Start walking. …
•Eat right. …
•Pay attention to your vascular health. …
•Size matters, so get slim and stay slim. …
•Move a muscle, but we’re not talking about your biceps.
WHAT ARE THE RISK FACTORS OF ?
– With a focus on risk factors and comorbidities that can be manage ED either medication or with lifestyle changes, the remainder of this review will focus on how the modification of specific risk factors can affect ED.
A) Metabolic Syndrome
C) Diabetes Mellitus
E) Obesity, Dietary , Physical Activity