What is vidalista 10mg ?
Vidalista 10mg (Tadalafil) is used to treat erectile dysfunction , and the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH; an enlarged prostate) .
which include difficulty urinating (hesitation, dribbling, weak stream, and incomplete bladder emptying), painful urination, and urinary frequency and urgency in adult men.
Vidalista (Adcirca) is used to improve the ability to exercise in people with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH; high blood pressure in the vessels carrying blood to the lungs, causing shortness of breath, dizziness, and tiredness).
Tadalafil is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. It works to treat erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.
This increased blood flow can cause an erection. Tadalafil treats PAH by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
If you are taking tadalafil to treat erectile dysfunction, you should know that it does not cure erectile dysfunction or increase sexual desire.
Tadalafil does not prevent pregnancy or the spread of sexually transmitted diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
How to use vidalista 10 mg
Vidalista comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It may be taken with or without food.
If you are taking tadalafil to treat erectile dysfunction, follow your doctor’s directions and the guidelines in this paragraph.
- There are two different ways to take tadalafil, either daily or on an as needed basis. Talk to your doctor about which dosing schedule is right for you.
- Tadalafil is sometimes taken as needed, usually at least 30 minutes before sexual activity and not more often than once every 24 hours.
- Tadalafil is also sometimes taken once a day every day without regard to timing of sexual activity.
- You may attempt sexual activity at any time between doses.
- If you are taking tadalafil on a regular schedule, take it at around the same time every day.
- Take tadalafil exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are taking tadalafil for erectile dysfunction, your doctor will probably start you on an average dose of tadalafil and increase or decrease your dose depending on your response to the medication. Tell your doctor if tadalafil is not working well or if you are experiencing side effects.
This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Safety and precautions
Before taking tadalafil,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Vidalista 10mg, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in tadalafil tablets.
- tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken nitrates . Nitrates come as tablets, sublingual (under the tongue) tablets, sprays, patches, pastes, and ointments.
- Ask your doctor if you are not sure whether any of your medications contain nitrates. Your doctor will probably tell you not to take tadalafil if you are taking nitrates.
- you should know that Vidalista 10mg(Tadalafil) is available under the brand names Adcirca and Cialis. You should only be treated with one of these products at a time.
- tell your doctor what herbal products you are taking, especially St. John’s wort.
- tell your doctor if you smoke; if you have ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours; and if you have recently had diarrhea, vomiting, not been drinking enough fluids, or sweating a lot which may have caused dehydration (loss of a large amount of body fluids.
- Also tell your doctor if you have or have ever had pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD; blockage of veins in the lungs); any condition that affects the shape of the penis; diabetes; high cholesterol; high or low blood pressure; irregular heartbeat; a heart attack or heart failure; angina (chest pain); a stroke; ulcers in the stomach; a bleeding disorder; blood circulation problems .
- Also tell your doctor if you or any of your family members have or have ever had an eye disease such as retinitis .
- if you are a woman and you are taking Vidalista 10mg to treat PAH, tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking tadalafil, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking Vidalista 10mg ( tadalafil) .
- ask your doctor about the safe use of alcoholic beverages while you are taking Vidalista. Alcohol can make the side effects from tadalafil worse.
- if you are taking Vidalista 10mg to treat erectile dysfunction, tell your doctor if you have ever been advised by a health care professional to avoid sexual activity for medical reasons or if you have ever experienced chest pain during sexual activity.
- Sexual activity may be a strain on your heart, especially if you have heart disease. If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sexual activity, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical treatment, and avoid sexual activity until your doctor tells you otherwise.
- tell all your health care providers that you are taking Vidlista 10mg. If you ever need emergency medical treatment for a heart problem, the health care providers who treat you will need to know when you last took tadalafil.
Missed dose of vidalista 10mg
- take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose or more than one dose per day to make up for a missed one.
If you are taking tadalafil for PAH or BPH, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
side effects of Vidalista 10mg
Tadalafil may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- indigestion or heartburn
- pain in the stomach, back, muscles, arms, or legs
- sudden decrease or loss of vision (see below for more information)
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision (seeing a blue tinge on objects or having difficulty telling the difference between blue and green)
- sudden decrease or loss of hearing (see below for more information)
- ringing in ears
- erection that lasts longer than 4 hours
- chest pain
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- blistering or peeling of skin
Tadalafil may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication
Storage and disposal of Vidalista
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
Emergency/overdose of vidalista 10mg
In case of overdose, call your local poison control center. If the victim has collapsed or is not breathing, call local emergency services.
Other important information
Keep all appointments with your doctor.
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
It is important for you to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as any products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.
We provide only general information about Cialis which does not cover all possible drug integrations, directions or precautions. Information at our website cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with his health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
There are no reviews yet.