What is strattera is used for ?
Strattera 10 mg Tablet is antidepressant which is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It may help to increase the ability to pay attention, concentrate, stay focused, and stop fidgeting. Strattera 10 contains ‘Atomoxetine’ which moderates the activity of few chemical messengers in the brain, which decreases restlessness and increases attention. It is a medicine used in depression.
You are advised to take Strattera 10 Tablet 10’s for as long as your doctor has prescribed it for you depending on your medical condition.
It is not known if Strattera is safe and effective in children younger than 2 years of age
Available Strattera doses :
There are different doses available for this medication . Always take particular dosages which prescribed by your doctor .
here are few strattera doses :
- strattera 10 mg
- strattera 18 mg
- strattera 40 mg
- strattera 60 mg
How to take Strattera ?
- Take Strattera exactly prescribed by your doctor .
- Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Take the medicine at the same time each day, with a full glass of water.
- Strattera is usually taken once daily in the morning, or two times per day in the morning and late afternoon.
- You may take this medicine with or without food.
- Do not crush, chew, or open the capsules. If the capsule is accidentally opened or broken, avoid contact with the powder and wash away any loose powder as soon as possible with water.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
Side effects of this drug :
- difficult breathing
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- panic attack
- trouble sleeping
- stomach pain
- dark urine
- erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (this is a rare side effect).
Common side effects
- nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, constipation;
- dry mouth, loss of appetite;
- mood changes, feeling tired;
- urination problems; or
- impotence, trouble having an erection.
Saftey & precautions :
- Always consult your doctor before taking these pills
- Avoid taking these pills if you have allergic problem .
- Do not take this medicine if you are suffering from condition such as heart disease , liver problem , blood pressure and Glaucoma .
- Avoid taking this pill with alcohol .
- keep away from children
- Do not take Strattera in pregnancy . consult your doctor before taking .
Is Strattera safe ?
yes strattera is safe to use . But we always recommend to you consult your doctor .