What is poxet 60 mg ( Dapoxetine 60mg ) Tablet?
chemical structure :
Molecular Formula : C21H24ClNO
If you dont know what is dapoxetine 60 mg ? then you are at rice place here we will explain you about all . Poxet 60 mg contains Dapoxetine 60 mg which helps to treat and prevent premature ejaculation (PE) in men. The problem of Premature Ejaculation makes it difficult for a man to gain control over his ejaculation and he ejaculates sooner than expected. This medicine delays the process of ejaculation by 5-7 minutes. Thus, helping men to have satisfying sexual intercourse. Poxet 60 mg also known as Priligy (dapoxetine 60mg ) 60 mg
|Active Ingredient||Dapoxetine hcl|
|Starts In||1-2 hours|
|Last Long||3-4 hours|
|Manufacture||Sunrise remedies pvt ltd|
|Generic name||Priligy 60 mg|
|Internationl brand name||Lejam 60 mg|
How Poxet 60 mg ( Dapoxetine 60 mg ) Works ?
Poxet 60 mg works by increasing the levels of the natural chemical, serotonin, in the brain. Increased serotonin levels may extend the time before ejaculation by slowing the pathways in the body that are associated with premature ejaculation (PE).
Low levels of serotonin in certain areas of the brain are thought to be responsible for causing PE. Dapoxetine in Poxet-60 blocks the reuptake of serotonin from the synapse, which is the gap between nerve cells across which chemical messages are sent from one nerve cell to another.
What is active ingredient in Poxet 60 mg ?
Dapoxetine Hcl in active ingredient in poxet .
Avilable dosages for poxet
Poxet 60 mg / lejam 60 mg Uses
Poxet-60 tablets are used to treat premature ejaculation (PE), which is one of the most common causes of sexual dysfunction in men . It helps in increasing the time taken to ejaculate and helps in achieving better control during an intercourse. It may be taken with or without food. This medicine should only be taken if you have been diagnosed with premature ejaculation by a doctor. It is usually advised to be taken 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
How to take poxet 60 mg (dapoxetine) tablet ?
- We always recommend you to contact with your doctor Before you start the treatment, once doctor prescribe you to take the medicine then read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about Poxet 60 mg ( dapoxetine 60 mg ) . and will also provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you could experience from taking it.
- Drink a full glass of water at the same time as you take a tablet. The recommended starting dose is one 30 mg tablet, taken 1 to 3 hours before you anticipate having sex. Your doctor may later decide to increase your dose to one 60 mg tablet. Your doctor will only prescribe the higher dose for you if the 30 mg dose is insufficient, and providing you have not experienced any side-effects such as feeling faint.
- Do not take more than one tablet in any 24 hours. Poxet 60 mg is not intended for regular daily use – you should only take it before you anticipate having sex.
- The tablet has a bitter taste, so swallow it whole without chewing. You can take it either with or without food.
Side effects Of poxet 60 mg
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Nervousness and confusion
- Excessive sweating
- Increase in blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Excessive tiredness
Disclaimer – if you experience any of these side effects after taking the Poxet 60 mg tablet, immediately consult a doctor and seek medical treatment.
Do not take poxet if
before you start taking poxet 60mg it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you have a tendency to faint.
- If you have a heart problem.
- If you have a bleeding or clotting disorder.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have ever had a mental health problem causing ‘high’ or ‘low’ moods, such as bipolar disorder, depression or mania.
- If you have increased pressure in your eye, a condition called glaucoma.
- If you have any problems with the way your liver works, or if you have any problems with the way your kidneys work.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- If you are taking any other medicines.
Precautions while taking Poxet 60 mg
- Make sure you keep your follow-on appointments with your doctor. This is so your doctor can check on your progress.
- Do not use poxet while taking alcohol it can cause serious side effects .
- Do not use any recreational drugs while you are taking dapoxetine .
- Do not consume Poxet 60 mg while driving .
- If you do drink grapefruit juice, do not take a dapoxetine tablet for at least 24 hours afterwards.
- If you buy any medicines, please check with your doctor or a pharmacist that they are suitable for you to take with dapoxetine.
How to store Poxet 60 mg
- Keep it away from children’s and pets .
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
what if missdose ?
If a dose of this tablet is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
what if overdose ?
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Can I stop using the Poxet 60 mg tablet whenever I want?
Consult your doctor if you want to stop using it.
How much dapoxetine should take ?
Its up to your medical condition consult your doctor before use .
What is poxet 60 mg price / dapoxetine 60 mg price ?
Its starting from $15 for 50 tablets . Buy according to your need from our store Medsloop
Can dapoxetine be taken daily ?
No . its not recommend to taken daily consult you doctor before use .