Poxet 30 mg contains Dapoxetine 30 mg which helps to treat and prevent premature ejaculation (PE) in men. The problem of Premature Ejaculation makes it difficult for a man to gain control over his ejaculation and he ejaculates sooner than expected. This medicine delays the process of ejaculation by 5-7 minutes. Thus, helping men to have satisfying sexual intercourse. Poxet 30 mg also known as Priligy (dapoxetine 30mg ) 30 mg
Poxet 30 mg mg Uses
Poxet 30 mg tablets are used to treat premature ejaculation (PE), which is one of the most common causes of sexual dysfunction in men . It helps in increasing the time taken to ejaculate and helps in achieving better control during an intercourse. It may be taken with or without food. This medicine should only be taken if you have been diagnosed with premature ejaculation by a doctor. It is usually advised to be taken 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
Side effects Of poxet 30 mg
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Nervousness and confusion
- Excessive sweating
- Increase in blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Excessive tiredness
Precautions while taking Poxet 30 mg
- Make sure you keep your follow-on appointments with your doctor. This is so your doctor can check on your progress.
- Do not use poxet while taking alcohol it can cause serious side effects .
- Do not use any recreational drugs while you are taking dapoxetine .
- Do not consume Poxet 30 mg while driving .
- If you do drink grapefruit juice, do not take a dapoxetine tablet for at least 24 hours afterwards.
- If you buy any medicines, please check with your doctor or a pharmacist that they are suitable for you to take with dapoxetine.
There are no reviews yet.