Pernex cream AC 2.5% Gel may be used alone or with other acne treatments. You should use it as advised by your doctor. Follow the instructions provided in the product leaflet to get the most out of this medicine.
Pernex cream AC 2.5% Gel 20 gm is an organic compound with an irritant, keratolytic (remove warts, calluses), comedolytic (inhibits the formation of blemishes), and anti-inflammatory activity.
Directions for Use
Pernex cream AC 2.5% Gel 20 gm is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Cream/Gel/Lotion: Take the advised amount of gel/lotion/cream with clean and dry hands on the skin’s affected areas. Gently massage the medicine into the skin with your fingers. Wash your hands before and after applying Pernex AC 2.5% Gel 20 gm. Do not put dressing or bandage on the affected areas.
- Raised and itchy rash (hives)
- Swelling of the face, eyes, lips, tongue or mouth (angioedema), having difficulty in breathing
- Severe redness, itching or peeling of the skin occurs, or you experience face swelling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature (15-25ºC)
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
You can also try Benzac 2.5 %