About Iverjohn 12 mg?
Iverjohn 12 mg contain ivermectin 12mg as an active ingredient. The brand name of the medicine is Jhonlee pharma India Pvt Ltd. This medicine used to cure various parasitic infections, an abrupt remedy for patients who are suffering from parasitic infections on their eyes, skin rash, or intestinal tract. Parasites are the organisms or worms that reside and feed inside the human body. Few among them are roundworms, flatworms, thorny-headed worms, etc.
12 mg ivermectin is used to treat parasite infection. This drug can instantly kill or stop parasites from being formed into larvae. It helps paralyze the spreading of the infection. Don’t stop this medicine without consulting your doctor. This medication is also available as a generic herbal drug that is much cheaper than its brand name.
Iverjohn 12 can be taken during any time of the day as per the doctor’s advice. Available dosage of this medicine is 3 mg, 6 mg & 12 mg doctor will prescribe you this medication according to your health condition. Best way to take this medicine is taken on an empty stomach.
Active Ingredient (Generic Name) : Ivermectin
Manufacturer (Brand) : Jhonlee pharma
Packaging : 10 Tablets in 1 strip
Strength : 12 Mg
Delivery Time: 6 To 15 days
Iverjohn12 price : $85 – $450
Packaging Size : 10X10 Tab
How does Iverjohn 12 mg work?
Here are some of the highlights of the Ivermectin 12 mg medicine.
- Ivermectin is a prescribed anti-parasitic drug that comes in oral form with the brand name Stromectol. It also comes as a lotion or in the form of cream to apply to the skin.
- The main purpose of Ivermectin is to disable or kill the parasites inside the body.
- The Ivermectin 12mg medicine which is in the form of oral tablets enables the adult parasite to prevent the formation of larvae and it is very helpful in treating patients who are suffering from parasites infection.
- When a few doses of Ivermectin 12mg oral tablets are consumed, the growth of parasites comes to a halt. As you continue to take the tablets, the parasites will be paralyzed or killed and because of the unfavourable conditions, they cannot reproduce.
- The Ivermectin medicine provides quick action and better results and it stops these infectious microorganisms from multiplying.
- This medication produces results within a week or two, but for people suffering from serious infections, the medicine can be taken for a month or as per the doctor’s advice.
What are the uses of Iverjohn 12 mg?
- Ivermectin is a very powerful and effective medication for helping patients suffering from parasite infection.
- The parasitic infections include intestinal tract, eyes, skin rash, or Life Saving Drugs
- It helps in the prevention of developing this fatal infectious disease
- Within a week of consuming the Ivermectin medication, the parasites are weakened
- It kills the growth of the organism and stops its formation in the human body
Best way to take an Iverjohn 12 mg?
- The pill can be swallowed easily with water, and the effect of the medicine can be noticed within a week.
- The medicine is taken orally with a glass of water on an empty stomach for better results.
- You must give a gap of at least one hour before you eat food after the medicine is consumed.
- The dosage of the medicine depends on the condition of the patient based on his body weight, the way his body responds to the medicine, and his medical history.
- After the parasite dies, the doctor may ask the patient to get his blood or stool tested and then accordingly decide the duration of the medicine to be consumed.
- Iverjohn 12 is taken with water without chewing it. It is important to follow the instructions that are provided by your doctor.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol as it may give rise to adverse side effects.
- Be patient as it may require some time for the medicine to start working.
- Consult your doctor if you notice any adverse side effects after taking the medicine.
- Talk to your doctor if you are currently taking any other prescribed or non-prescribed medicines.
- Let your doctor be aware of any of your dietary health supplements or sedatives, anti-epileptic or anti-anxiety drugs.
- Your doctor must also know about your medical history if you are battling any illness if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your child.
- It is important to seek the advice of a doctor for the correct dosage of the medicine depending upon the bodyweight of the person.
- There may be certain mild side effects of the medicine like dizziness, headache, nausea, muscle pain, diarrhea, etc.
- Most people do not have any adverse side effects of the medicine.
- The medicine has been prescribed by your doctor as he has discerned the benefits of the medicine are higher than the side effects.
- If you face any serious side effects like chest pain, confusion, loss of consciousness, heart burn, heart problems, etc seek medical help without delay.
The manufacturer of 12 mg ivermectin Tablet
The manufacturer of the Iverjohn 12 mg Active Ingredient Ivermectin medicine is a famous and trusted India brand, a leading brand known as jhonlee pharma Beware of the fraudulent versions of the medicines that are marketed online. Always buy the medicines from a trusted manufacturing company. Carefully read all the information about the medicine, the product description, the essential information, etc.
The availability of Iverjohn 12 mg medicine
The Iverjohnmedicine can be purchased from a medical store or online. Many online stores are available to buy the medicine as they always maintain stock and they won’t run out of stock. You can also buy medicine online and avail a discount. When they are purchased online, you can order the medicine and get them delivered to your doorstep.
How to store?
- The medicine can be stored at room temperature within 10 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- The place must be less humid and must be cool.
- Keep the medicine away from direct exposure to sunlight and moisture.
- Ensure that all the medicines are kept in a safe place away from the children and also from the pets.
- The expired medicines must be properly discarded.
- Do not flush it in the toilet or drain.
When you travel
- When you travel, always ensure that you carry your medicines with you.
- When you are flying, do not put the medicine in the check-in bag, place it in your hand-carry bag.
- You need not worry about the X-ray machines or screening while travelling, it will not cause any damage to your medicines.
- Always carry the medicine prescription as you may be asked to show the pharmacy label for all your medicine that you carry while travelling.
Iverjohn12 mg side effects
There are both minor and major side effects of the medicine. Do not use the medication if you are allergic to the ingredients that are used in the Ivermectin medicine.
Minor side effects
- Stomach pain
- Loss of energy
- Eye problems
- Joint pain
- Lymph nodes
Major side effects
- Shortness of breath
- vision problems (Like Vision loss / vision deficiency)
- Extreme tiredness
- Unable to control urine or bowel movement
- Low blood pressure
- Severe skin infection or red rashes
- Liver damage
- Loss of appetite
Precautions / Warnings
Here are some Precautions / Warnings mentioned below that you need to know before consuming the Ivermectin medications.
- It can be taken any time as per your doctor’s advice
- You must avoid using Ivermectin if you are suffering from problems like seizures, asthma, liver problem, HIV, skin infection. Stop taking Iverjohn12mg tablets and contact your medical advisor.
- Ivermectin is not safe to be consumed during pregnancy unless otherwise recommended by the doctor.
- Avoid the use of medication when breastfeeding the child as it may affect the child
- Further research needs to be done on medicine if children below the weight of 33 pounds have to consume the medicine
- For elderly patients because of old age, the medicine might work slowly as the liver may not work properly and it may take a longer duration to act on their body
- As the Ivermectin tablets, may have some adverse effects, patients need to be closely monitored
- Avoid the use of alcohol while consuming the tablets
- While you are under the influence of the medicine avoid driving a vehicle
- There are chances that a person might contact the infection from LOA parasite while travelling to Central or West Africa
- When the person is exposed to the sun the tablets may cause sunburn, rashes, or any other side effects
- It may give rise to skin problems due to the inflammatory or allergic reactions
- The tablets could also cause inflammatory reactions in your eyes.
- If you have a weak immune system contact your health advisor before taking any pill.
If you have taken an overdose of the tablets, seek medical help immediately. An overdosed person may notice some serious indication that should not be dismissed. You may start to experience certain symptoms like trouble standing or walking, unable to control urination, extreme drowsiness, shortness of breath, etc. Seek medical assistance immediately, visit a nearby health centre or call your health advisor.
In case you have missed a dose, it can be consumed immediately as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if the timing of the next dose is near. Never take two doses at a time to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Who can use Ivermectin tablets?
Any person suffering from viral infection can use Iverjohn12 mg medication for treating the disease. But, If the person is having some allergies like asthma or has a liver problem, it is advisable to consult a doctor. It is recommended that pregnant women and breast feeding mothers should avoid consuming the medicines.
How To Take 12 mg ivermectin pills?
In most cases, the pill is taken on an empty stomach with a glass of water. At times, a light meal may be recommended by doctors before taking any prescription drugs. Follow your doctor’s advice and guidelines before consuming the tablets as to how the pill needs to be taken.
When do doctors prescribe Iverjohn12mg Tablet?
The Iverjohn12mg Tablet was prescribed by doctors for treating various kinds of parasitic infections like flatworms, roundworms, etc. The medicine can paralyze or kill the parasites and stop the formation of Larvae.
Can Ivermectin medicine be consumed daily?
It is always advisable to follow your doctor’s advice. For better results, doctors normally prescribe the consumption of the Ivermectin 12 mg medicine daily. After the blood or stool test, the doctor will let the patient know if the medicine needs to be continued for a few more days or to stop consuming the medicine.
Where to buy the Iverjohn12mg Tablet?
The medicines are available at any medical and online store like medsloop pharmay. The person can choose whichever means are convenient for him to buy. Online stores provide discounts and give the best offers where you can save a few bucks. The medicines are also delivered to your doorstep.
Can Ivermectin be taken during pregnancy lactation?
It is always recommended to consult a doctor before taking any medicine during pregnancy or if you are a nursing mother. Your doctor will prescribe the right dosage of medicine that you need for treating your illness. Ensure that your doctor knows about the pregnancy or lactation.
Can alcohol be consumed while taking 12mg Ivermectin pills?
It is advised to stay away from alcoholic beverages when taking Ivermectin medicines. The consumptions of alcohol & other drink may worsen and cause adverse side effects to the body.
Is Iverjohnthe same as ivermectin?
12 mg Ivermectin is an active ingredient of Iverjohn12 mg.
What is Alternative of Iverjohn12mg Tablet?
- Iverjohn 3
- Iverjohn 6
12 mg ivermectin tablet is taken to paralyze or kill the parasites that reside in the human body. It aids in preventing adult parasites from forming larvae. Follow the advice of your doctor on the dosage, the medicines are prescribed depending on the body weight of the person. People also called it an Antiparasitic Drug. Antiparasitic Drugs are used in treatment of parasitic diseases. Read Iverjohnreviews At WSFM.
If you notice any side effects of the medicine while consuming the pills, seek medical help immediately. Do not make any changes in the dosage without your doctor’s advice. Even though the side effects of the medicine are very rare, look for any adverse symptoms and seek medical help immediately during an emergency. Hope this article has helped you to get all the vital information about the Iverjohn12 mg medicine.