Dexona 0.5 mg Tablet gives relief in inflammatory conditions that affect muscles and joints such as arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
It also helps manage other inflammatory conditions such as asthma, inflammatory bowel disease, uveitis, ulcerative colitis, and allergies. It works by blocking certain chemicals that cause pain and swelling.
USES OF DEXONA 0.5 MG
Used to reduce the inflammation and suppress the immune system in conditions such as
- Polymyalgia rheumatic, polyarteritis nodosa
- Blood disorders
- Leukaemia, myeloma
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, hepatitis
- Increased pressure in head and worsening of multiple sclerosis
- Inflammation of the eye and kidney
- Breathing problems
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic and severe diseases of the skin
- Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, Kahler’s disease
- Also used in the treatment of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
SIDE EFFECTS OF DEXONA TABLET
- Cardiovascular complications
- Metabolic disorder
- Decreased sperm count
- Cushing syndrome
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Gastrointestinal disorder
- Skin disorder
- Neurological disorder
- Menstrual disorder
- Abnormal hair growth
FAQs ABOUT DEXONA 0.5MG
Can I stop taking DEXONA 0.5MG when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Can the use of DEXONA 0.5MG cause sleeping problem?
Yes. It may cause sleeping problem in some individuals, consult your doctor for advice.
Is DEXONA 0.5MG effective?
Yes, it is effective if used in the prescribed dose and frequency as instructed by your physician.