Amlip 10 mg is a well known brand with active ingredients that means active salt , composition or contains amlodipine . It is manufacture by Cipla pvt. ltd. in India . This medicine comes with 10 tablet per strip with common foil packing . Amlodipine used to treat high blood pressure or a certain type of chest pain called angina .
What Norvasc used for ?
Amlodipine is sold under the brand name Norvasc in various countries which is manufactured by Pfizer . Norvasc, which is sold by Pfizer, is not affordable for all the peoples and its availability is also very less so that all peoples search for the best brand which works the same as Norvasc and also it is more pocket friendly .
Amlip 10 mg is one of them; it has the same composition as Norvasc . Amlip 10 mg used for high blood pressure and chest pain . This medicine is also used to lower the risk of hospitalization for angina and heart surgery .
doctor prescribe this medicine by measuring blood pressure if your blood pressure is high doctor prescribe you this medicine . you can follow below chart to know count of high blood pressure .
Avilable dosages of amlip 10 mg :
There are three dosage available for amlip :
- amlip 2.5 mg
- amlip 5 mg
- amlip 10 mg
- also available in oral suspension 1mg
Do no use this medicine if you have :
- allergic to amlodipine . This may be leads you itching, reddening of the skin or difficulty in breathing.
- severe low blood pressure (hypotension).
- a condition where your heart is unable to supply enough blood to the body.
- breathing or oxygen related issues .
- If you suffer from heart failure after a heart attack.
Side effects of amlip 10 mg :
- Headache, dizziness, sleepiness (especially at the beginning of treatment)
- Palpitations (awareness of your heart beat), flushing
- Abdominal pain, feeling sick (nausea)
- Altered bowel habits, diarrhoea, constipation, indigestion
- Tiredness, weakness
- Visual disturbances, double vision
- Muscle cramps
- Ankle swelling
There are no reviews yet.