Your privacy is our priority. Our main priority is to give safety to our customers while doing online transactions.
What Information do we collect?
We collect the personal information’s whenever you are using Medsloop website. This information is vital .
Policy of Collection of information
- We have a very strict policy for our customers for collecting and sharing their private information.
- All the information that we collect from the customers such as their name, address , phone number, age, email id , are used only for official purposes.
- Even the personal confidential information that we collect such as your debit or credit card numbers, OTPs, are kept in our servers that facilitate the buying process for our customers.
- We are not engaged in the any fake process for sharing your information with any of our entities or even to any third party such as our vendors and wholesalers.
- All this is done only for provide meaningful and efficient customer service.
- This is done to relieve the process for the customers to help them gather information or while choosing to buy a certain medicine or during the payment or checkout process.this saves their time
- You can choose to register with us or even leave it but that is solely at your choice
- customer don’t have to mandatorily sign up or register yourself on medsloop for buying medicines.
Email address or newsletter Signing with medsloop
- We have collected your email id only for sharing our weekly newsletter, offers and coupons with you.
- This useful for our customers to get updated of the latest medicine’s brands being available or the upcoming brands that you might have been waiting to try out for.
- Customer don’t have to mandatorily sign up with our newsletter but doing so will help you to remain updated of the latest offers and discounts.
- The email ids are not used for any other purpose such as sending unauthorized or spam emails.
- We ask to customers to check the spam folder in case they have turned on the suspicious email from unknown sources in their settings menu.
- When each of your online transactions is completed you are given an online e-receipt/purchase invoice pdf through email delivered for each purchase.
To personalize and improve our customers shopping and browsing experience, we use structure on your Internet browser that is known as a cookie. They are small files that web browser put in your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are used to let customers aware that they are your priority and also to get back essential pieces of information provide before by you, so you might not need to give another information anytime you shop using our website.
Cookies also tell us how you discovered or find about us (that is either through an advert or particular site). They are not used in accessing information gotten on a secured server. This data can be obtained when you enter your password and name. If you decide to configure your browser to reject or remove our cookies, you might not be able to buy things from our site or miss to take advantage of so many attributes.
All our online transactions occur over a fast and efficient online payment portal that is protected by an SSL gateway for faster processing and authenticating the end beneficiary for the transactions.
Each of your online transactions will be verified by OTPs that are sent to both your email id and mobile number.
In some case, the website recognizes the URL from which the website is opened. This is done through the IP address which verifies timestamp of the user
medsloop does not allow children to access the website and usually asks for the age before saving the personal information of the customer. Any person with an age under 18 is not allowed to buy from the website.
Changes to our Policy
We have the right to adjust, amend or change the policy anytime. Please check our policy from time to time.